Town centres across The Malverns are getting in the Christmas spirit with a whole host of festive entertainment and events on offer.
Residents and visitors will soon be able to enjoy some festive fun from merry markets to Christmas parades, taking place across the district’s three towns of Malvern, Tenbury Wells and Upton upon Severn.
Celebrations start this weekend, with the Tenbury Wells Christmas light switch on, taking place on Saturday, 18 November, the Upton Christmas Tree Art Installation from 20 November and the Great Malvern Christmas Festival on 25 November.
Other Christmas entertainment include Santa’s Grotto, arts and crafts, late night shopping, live music and much more:
- Winter Glow at the Three Counties Showground: Nov 24 – January 6
- Narnia themed gas lamp trail around Great Malvern: November 4 – 30
- Great Malvern Christmas Festival: November 25
- Christmas in the Link: December 1
- Malvern Theatres Pantomime Cinderella: December 14 – January 7
- Christmas Light Switch On: November 18
- Tenbury Mistletoe Eve at The Regal: December 1
- Tenbury Mistletoe Festival and Market: December 2
- Santa Parade: December 2
- Christmas Charity Concert at The Regal: December 2
- Frank Matthews Christmas Market: December 9
- Aladdin at The Regal: 15 December – December 31
Upton upon Severn
- Christmas Tree Art Installation: November 20 – January 8
- Christmas Lights Switch On and Late-Night Shopping: November 22
- Upton Christmas Extravaganza: December 9
Coun Beverley Nielsen, Portfolio Holder for Tourism and Economic Development at Malvern Hills District Council, said: “There is so much to see and do across the district during this festive period. We encourage residents to get out and about and enjoy some great family fun on offer, whilst also supporting our local shops and businesses.”
Visit www.visitthemalverns.org/christmasevents for more events and information.
Local businesses putting on an event can email [email protected] to be added onto the website.