Firefighters extinguished blaze in range oven in Tenbury Wells - The Malvern Observer

Firefighters extinguished blaze in range oven in Tenbury Wells

Malvern Editorial 2nd Oct, 2023   0

FIREFIGHTERS extinguished a blaze in a range oven in Tenbury Wells yesterday morning.

The crew from Tenbury Wells attended around 9am after a smoke detector was triggered.

When they got to the property in Menith Wood they found a tea towel had caught alight in the oven.

They removed it and put it out.

The incident has prompted Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service to issue a warning about people having cloths in ovens or around them and hobs as they can lead to blazes.

 




Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Malvern Observer.

Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Malvern Observer.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.